Yay! I’m so glad the semester has started again…the lazy days of summer were starting to wear on me. I didn’t get to do a lot of the things on my “To Do” list, but I’m not rushing it (and really, summer’s not over yet).
However it is that textbook time of year again and prices are INSANE in college and university bookstores around the nation. Personally, I’m going to be purchasing my books from Amazon at a lower price and if you’d like, you can too! Check out the DL101 Textbook Store, search for your textbooks and reap the savings at checkout!
With the money you save, you could:
– download some new tunes to your iPod
– put some money toward your student version AutoCAD purchase
– take a carpentry class
– take a sewing class
– treat your classmates to some homemade treats
– purchase more studio materials
– basically, do a LOT more with your money!
So, check out DL101’s Textbook Store anytime, day or night…it’s open!